Saturday, January 26, 2013

Praise God for His Hope During Trials in "Cancer Chronicles"!


This past week, I’ve sung praises to God for all who have sent letters to express how much “Cancer Chronicles” has affected you and brought you to a new understanding of God. You’ve expressed that you’ve been enlightened as to how to honor and give gratitude to the Lord even in times of distress. From personal experience, when I’ve asked God to walk me through the wilderness, it’s later that I can see the miracles and lessons He let me experience. I pray you will continue to write and share your testimony with others. Thank you.

More quotes about newly released “Cancer Chronicles” book. Available on amazon or by contacting me at: melwrenbrown@gmail.com


“Astonishing, remarkable, and great! Never have I read anything so captivating. Bill’s journey through his illness, his faith and strong hold onto the Lord was awesome. Bill has truly set an example for myself and many others I pray. Thank you for blessing us with the opportunity to read this book. I could not put it down once I started reading it, and I definitely told everyone about it that would stop and listen to me.”
Danny Moore

“One might assume a psychiatrist would depart entirely from a discussion on faith. Cancer Chronicles is quite the contrary as Bill intertwines faith, hope and science quite eloquently. While I’m certainly not making a comparative statement about his survivors, there are many life lessons for everyone to learn. To be sure, any person in life could learn a great deal about hope, and a persons’ drive to find some meaning in their lives. It is peculiar how at times in life we learn valuable lessons from the most unlikely sources. We will be going about life as we know it, when something out of the blue will catch our attention and speak to something deep within us.”
Robert Daniel Brown Sr.
  



No comments:

Post a Comment