Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Did something as beautiful as roses start out growing in poop.

-->

The "Poop" in our Lives

Don’t resent trials that happen but welcome them as friends. James 1:2. Thankfully Jesus doesn’t say you need to get your act together before you come asking me for things. He says, “come as you are.” He’s an amazing Savior.

Did you know that beautiful roses started off growing in poop? Present your junk to God, and He can fertilize your poop and turn something ugly into a beautiful gift. The result is a fragrant aroma, pleasing to God and the world around you.

I have three puppies and one morning God demonstrated his love for me by watching them play around after they had just pooped in the house. It was hard to be mad at them. I remember thinking how precious they were and it made me think about how our loving Father must glean joy from watching us “play.” He thinks I’m precious just like I think my puppies are. Now that’s a Father I want to know and be close to.


No comments:

Post a Comment