Friday, March 1, 2013

Well Wishes for "Cancer Chronicles" From Best-Selling Christian Authors



Below are a few letters for best-selling Christian authors, Jerry Jenkins, Max Lucado and Rick Warren. Their best-selling books are too numerous to mention. I wanted to share a copy of “Cancer Chronicles” with them, and following are the responses I received with well wishes.

Melissa,
Sorry to be so long in responding to your letter. We had just left for two weeks when it arrived, and I’ve been digging out ever since we got back...finishing my latest, which will release in August but which has already been on the cover of Publishers Weekly (no pressure there), and launching a new company.

Anyway, congrats on your book! Proud of you.  I appreciated getting the book, and a scan showed me how much you put into it. Impressive. Unfortunately, my endorsement policy requires that I read a book in its entirety, and I’m afraid I just can’t commit to that this year. I have so many stacked up ahead of that I will not likely get to either, I don’t want to promise something I can’t fulfill.

But I do wish you all the best with it. It sounds like it’s already have a ministry.

Great to hear from you. Will we see you at this year’s conference? It’s going to be a good one. J

Jerry B. Jenkins                 Owner |  CHRISTIAN WRITERS GUILD



Melissa,

Thank you for your letter and book to Max Lucado.  It was kind of you to think of him.  He is currently traveling and writing.  Regretfully, he is unavailable to send you a quote for your blog.  May God continue to bless your pen.

Sincerely,
Janie Padilla
Ministry Assistant to
Karen Hill/Max Lucado


Dear Melissa,

Thank you for writing Pastor Rick, your kind words, and the copy about your dad, Cancer Chronicles. Pastor Rick is always encouraged whenever we receive message letting him know how 40 Days in the Word has been a blessing. He appreciates you thinking of him.

Pastor Rick wishes you great success as you take a step of faith to fulfill what God has called you to do. He hopes your book touches many lives. We praise our Lord for your caring heart!

God Bless,
David Chrzan
Chief of Staff

No comments:

Post a Comment