Friday, September 24, 2010

POEM - The Best is Yet to Come

The Best Is Yet To Come

You’re all I need, Lord.
Without you,
I’m incomplete.
I’m waiting,
I’m ready,
to be swept off my feet.

Dazzle me to tears
Destroy all my fears
I want nothing more than
To fall in love with you

Court me
Support me
Like you already do
just make me aware
of things I’ve never seen before
The beauty and wonder that makes you You.

Blow my mind,
Fill my heart with your love,
A spirit so pure and true
Pump the blood you shed through my veins
Make me one with you.

Bring me the fragrance of your flowers                           
The gentle touch of your healing hands                             
the warmth of your holy embrace                                        
leave the kiss of your breath upon my face                                                  
I hear you say,                                                                      
Be patient                                     
I know you’re tempted to run,                                               
but just wait,                                            
The best is yet to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment